EFFECTIVE GOAL-SETTING AND PLANNING SKILLS
5/30/2013 - Effective Goal-Setting & Planning Skills
6/26/2013 - Leadership Skills
7/25/2013 - Mistake Free Grammar & Proofreading
8/29/2013 - Delegation
9/25/2013 - Email &Business Writing
10/24/2013 - Problem Solving
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Seminar: 9:00am to 4:00pm
SBETA 600 N. Arrowhead Avenue, Suite 300, San Bernardino
Presented by Fred Pryor Seminars
The Why and How of Setting Goals
There is a special component to smart goals most goalsetting
workshops and seminars don’t teach. Believe it
or not, this often means the difference between success
and failure when it comes to actually accomplishing the
goals you’ve set.
In this extremely practical one-day seminar, you’ll not only discover this critical component, but dozens of other tools, tips, strategies and fresh ideas — all geared toward setting and accomplishing goals easily and painlessly.
Who will benefit most...
This seminar was designed especially for managers, supervisors, business owners and any professional whose livelihood depends on the successful completion of a variety of goals.
Key learning points
- Discover fascinating insight into why most goals don’t work and learn how to ensure yours will
- Master tips, tricks and secrets the pros use for effective goal setting
- Set priorities while remaining flexible and adaptable when change occurs
- Break goals into manageable steps and use evaluation tools to monitor progress
- 10 specific elements all realistic, achievable goals have in common
- Overcome procrastination tendencies in yourself and others
- Identify hidden barriers hindering goal achievement
Please call Edith Fomby at 909-888-7881, ext. 1723 or fill out the form below if you would like to reserve a seat or plan to watch the live stream webinar online. If you plan to watch online we will email you the course workbook.
This training will be streamed live here via online video.